Teamspeak 5 Ready!
The Teamspeak server supports the new Teamspeak 5 client! IP remains the same. More information can be found in the forum.
Join the GameMania Teamspeak server now and talk to your fellow players instead of using text chat in the games. The server is open to everyone.
Feel free to play with your friends or create a private channel on the Teamspeak server! All this is no problem.
To get to the server click here!
- Name: GameMania
- IP address: ts.gamemania.org
- Password: none!
- Slots: 32
You don’t have Teamspeak 3 yet? Then download the free software right now here! Teamspeak is available for many systems! Even for Smartphones!
- no offensive usernames
- no spamming of websites / links to anything nonsensical
- no surreptitious advertising (per chat, nudge or user description)
- no insulting the user
- no bullying of the users
- connect only 1x to the server with one account and not multiple times
- no playing of music on public channels
- no nudge spam against other users and admins
- No whispering at people. This is only allowed with the permission of the persons
- not flooding the server
- follow the instructions of the admins and moderators
- exploitation of loopholes is prohibited
- the use of clan tags is allowed
- kicking from own channels is allowed
If you visit the server more often and spend some time there, admins will mark you as “Verified User”. Then we know who is a real user and who likes to troll.
If the rules are violated, a ban may be imposed depending on the incident! To avoid problems like hacked accounts, always use a clean computer! If there is still a ban or a bigger problem, just contact an admin! If you have a problem, you can visit the support room. A moderator or admin will see you and help you as soon as possible.
To create a Private Channel:
- switching to the “Private User Channels” channel
- right click on the channel
- select “Create Sub-Channel
- enter a name and password
- press OK You will then be automatically pushed into your channel! Now everyone can enter the channel with the password! You only get the rights to create a channel in the “Private User-Channels”. This is not possible from other channels! If your created channel is empty, it will be deleted automatically.
Have fun with your channel.
Where can I find more information about the TS and the channels?
- Once here on the page a bit further up, or directly in the channel description of the main channels directly on the TS3 server!
Security level 12?
- To protect you and us from evil bots, hackers and trolls we have set the security level to 10. If your level is lower, just press “Increase” in the window or go to the identity settings (CTRL+I) and increase it to 10. This will only take a few seconds.
Can I have a permanent channel?
- To save space and for a better overview only the permanent guests can have a permanent channel.
When do I become a permanent user?
- As soon as you have been active on the Teamspeak 3 server for 24 hours.
Can I use the file browser?
- For general security reasons we have not activated this for normal users. Only admins and moderators have this right. You can also not download anything.
Does my channel have unlimited slots?
- Yes it does. You can invite as many as you want! The user limit is the total number of users on the Teamspeak 3 server.
My partner sounds like a robot / I sound like a robot, what to do?
- Check your internet connection / let your friend test his internet connection. If a person in the channel does not have enough bandwidth, lower the voice quality of your channel.
Someone is disturbing / harassing users, what to do?
- Contact an admin / moderator directly. If he insults, threatens with hacks or has the stereo mix on, he can be poked at. We take care of it immediately. As long as simply the person muten. NO one can hack you on the TS3. You are safe with us!
I want to stream music!
- If you want to stream music to your friends via Teamspeak, use the private channels. It is forbidden to stream music on all public channels and on those of others. We ask you to do so as the quality of music on Teamspeak is not good anyway and there are plenty of other ways to send your favorite song to your friends.
- If you’re going away for a while or longer, switch to an AFK channel. This way you can easily tell your friends that you are away and admins / moderators will see this if there are any problems. You have problems setting up Teamspeak?
Hoerli has created a tutorial video for you! Go through this 1:1 and you will have your Teamspeak perfectly adjusted 🙂