Join the GameMania TeaSpeak server now and talk to your fellow players instead of using text chat in the games! The server is free for everyone!
You are welcome to play with your friends on TeaSpeak or create a private channel! All this is no problem!
Download TeaSpeak now for free or use the WebClient. DOWNLOAD!
- Name: GameMania
- IP address: teaspeak.gamemania.org
- Port: 9987
- Password: none!
- Slots: 1024
- no offensive usernames
- no spamming of websites / links to anything nonsensical
- no surreptitious advertising (via chat, nudge or user description)
- no insulting the users
- no mobbing of the users
- only 1x connect to the server with one account and not multiple times
- no playing of music in public channels
- no nudge spam against other users and admins
- no anwhisping of persons. This is only allowed with permission of the persons
- not flooding the server
- follow instructions of admins and moderators
- exploitation of rule gaps is forbidden
- the use of clan tags is allowed
- kicking from own channels is allowed
If you visit the server more often and spend some time there, admins will mark you as “Verified User”. Then we know who is a real user and who likes to troll.
If you break the rules you can be banned depending on the incident! To avoid problems like hacked accounts, always use a clean computer! If it should come nevertheless to a wrong ban or larger problem, contact simply an Admin! If you have a problem, you can stay in the support room. A moderator or admin will see you and help you as soon as possible.
This is how you can create a private channel:
- change to the channel “Private User-Channels
- click with the right mouse button on the channel
- select “Create Sub-Channel
- enter a name and password
- press OK You will be pushed into your channel automatically! Now everyone with the password can get into the channel! You only get the rights to create a channel in the “Private User-Channels”. From other channels it is not possible! If your created channel is empty, it will be deleted automatically.
Have fun talking!
Where can I find more information about TeaSpeak and the channels?
- Once here on the page a bit further up, or directly in the channel description of the main channels directly on the TS server!
Security level 12?
- To protect you and us from bad bots, hackers and trolls we have set the security level to 12. If your level is lower, just press “Increase” in the window or go to the identity settings (CTRL+I) and increase it to 12. This will only take a few seconds.
Can I have a permanent channel?
- To save space and for a better overview only the permanent users get a permanent channel.
When do I become a permanent user?
- As soon as you have been active on the TeaSpeak server for 24 hours.
Can I use the file browser?
- For general security reasons we have not enabled this for normal users. Only admins and moderators have this right. You also can’t download anything.
Does my channel have unlimited slots?
- Yes it has. You can invite as many as you want! The user limit is based on the total number of users on the TeamSpeak 3 server.
My partner sounds like a robot / I sound like a robot, what to do?
- Test your internet connection / have your friend test his internet connection. If someone in the channel does not have enough bandwidth, lower the voice quality of your channel.
Someone is disturbing / harassing users, what to do?
- Write directly to an admin / moderator. If he insults, threatens with hacks or has the stereo mix on, may also be nudged. We will take care of it immediately. As long as simply mute the person. On the TS NO ONE can hack you. With us you are safe!
I want to stream music!
- If you want to stream music to your friends via TeamSpeak, use the private channels. It is forbidden to stream music in all public channels and in those of others. We ask you not to do this, because the music quality over TeamSpeak is not good anyway and there are plenty of other ways to send your friends your favorite song.
- If you are away for a short or longer time, switch to an AFK channel. This way you can easily tell your friends that you are away and admins/moderators can see this if there are problems. You have problems to set up TeamSpeak?